Hopkins Blind & Shutter Fittings

In the Blind and Shutter Industry, the name Hopkins has been synonymous with quality, innovation and service since 1750. Originally established as suppliers and manufacturers of brassware for blind-makers, it continued to supply parts for both Roller and Venetian Blinds until the 1960s. In 1974 Richard Hopkins re-launched the company, specialising in parts and bespoke design solutions for the blind and shutter industry. Then, in 2005, Alex Hopkins took over the reins as Managing Director, determined to build on the company's reputation for innovative design and development matched by outstanding service and commitment to customer satisfaction.